SkinProLogica Med Spa is committed to providing a relaxing atmosphere. The following Salon and Spa Policies are intended to enhance everyone’s experience with us.
• Please arrive a 5 minutes in advance of spa treatments.
• Services will begin and end on time as a courtesy to the next guest.
• As a courtesy, we attempt to remind you of all appointments. You are invited to telephone, as well, prior to your appointment to confirm exact times, services, and ask any questions you may have.
• We understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable. However, depending on circumstances, we may be forced to shorten or reschedule your service.
• Clients who arrive late will be charged in full for their scheduled session, but will receive an abbreviated, pro-rated session. For example, if you scheduled an hour session and arrive 15 minutes late, you will be charged for that hour session but will only receive 45 minutes of treatment for that session, including consultation and changing time.
We are a small yet very busy spa within Manhattan, therefore space is limited. In order to provide our clients with excellent customer service and access to appointments during peak times we have a firm 24-hours cancellation policy. Please note:
• We require at least 24 hours’ notification from the start time of your appointment in order to cancel or move any appointment.
• Clients have the right of “no-show” or “skimp” only ONE appointment without acquiring a $25 fee.
• For any other missed appointments, clients will be charged $25, to be paid before rescheduling their appointment.
• Tanning, taking medication or antibiotics, using products that contain retinol are not allowed for 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
• Prices do not include gratuities.
• Gratuities are accepted in cash only.
• All service sales and gift card sales are final.
• Retail items can only be refunded if unused, in its original packaging, and presented with a receipt within 14 days of purchase. In some situations, a restocking fee will be charged.
• Refunds will be issued in Store credit only. Store credit must be used the same day as the return.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS POLICY:
• Please notify our Spa Coordinator before reserving your treatments if you have high blood pressure, special physical concerns, diabetes, or are pregnant.
• All spa guests will be asked to complete a brief questionnaire upon check-in, designed with your well being in mind.
AGE REQUIREMENT POLICY:
• Spa guests must be 18 years of age or older to receive treatments without the approval or accompaniment of an adult.
• We do believe that every client has the right to privacy and confidentiality. The conversations you have with your stylist or therapist will remain confidential, as will your health history forms.
• Client lists and email lists are confidential. We do not share our client lists with outside companies.